Anzeige
MPeX.net Suche
Home Page : Forum

FORUM
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Mp3DirectCut bug: silence at the beginning

Neue Antwort erstellen   Neues Thema eröffnen    Foren-Übersicht | Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Pictor
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.09.2005 - 15:47    Titel: Mp3DirectCut bug: silence at the beginning Antworten mit Zitat

Hi!

I'm having a question about Mp3DirectCut

I'm trying to cut off a part of a song so I can listen it in loop play mode.

I've tried many time and every time the step from the End to the Beginning sounded bad. It was not so syncroned. But in Mp3DirectCut I was sure to have selected the right part.

The problem is I've noticed (with CoolEdit) that Mp3DirectCut add a short istant of silence at the beginning of the mp3.
So playing it in loop mode sounds quite bad. Sad

The question is:
Is this a Mp3DirectCut's bug or I'm doing something wrong?
And is possible to remove that silence without using CoolEdit (that work on WAV, making me loss quality)?

Thank You a lot.
And I hope you understood my English Smile

Bye,
Pictor Wink
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
gaga
MPeX.net Wizard

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.09.2005 - 17:24    Titel: RE: Mp3DirectCut bug: silence at the beginning Antworten mit Zitat

It is nearly impossible to create gapless mp3-files because of file-fomat restrictions. You need to use wave-files to edit your loops. But even if you create gapless mp3-files (with gapless sources and the lame encoder), only a few players like foobar or winamp with a special plugin will play them correctly.
Mp3 isn't really suitable for loops. You better take Wav or try Flac or Ogg Vorbis.
Pictor
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.09.2005 - 18:35    Titel: RE: Mp3DirectCut bug: silence at the beginning Antworten mit Zitat

Ok, thansk a lot for the infos Very Happy
Neue Antwort erstellen   Neues Thema eröffnen    Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1 Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.