Anzeige
MPeX.net Suche
Home Page : Forum

FORUM
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Mp3Directcut autosplit

Neue Antwort erstellen   Neues Thema eröffnen    Foren-Übersicht | Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
jsibley
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 24.09.2005 - 16:54    Titel: Mp3Directcut autosplit Antworten mit Zitat

Hello,

Ich schreibe besser auf Englisch, also...

I'm finding Mp3Directcut to be an incredible program for splitting MP3 files, but I'm still not sure about the best way to validate and fine-tune the cuts that the program makes after searching for pauses.

After the program searches for pauses and places cuts, what I would like to do is this:

- Play right after the cut
- Play a little before the end of the cut (to check if still the same song).
- Play a little after the cut to make sure this is something new. (these two steps could be combined into a new functionality to play "around" a cut

Perhaps what I want is an easy way to make a "selection" out of a given cut and the following cut, so that the selection navigation options work?

With the current functionality of the program, what process would you recommend to check that the automatic cuts are in the right places before saving the splits? Also, how does one remove a cut if it is not a good place to split the file?

Please feel free to answer in German if you prefer.

Vielen Dank!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neue Antwort erstellen   Neues Thema eröffnen    Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1 Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.