Anzeige
MPeX.net Suche
Home Page : Forum

FORUM
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 
   17.09. Vision Pearl: neues Mercedes-Benz M...
   22.08. Bluetooth MultiSpeaker 4in1 von Tre...
   22.08. BVMI: Der Umsatz mit Musikdownloads...
   22.08. Outdoor MP3-Player von Memup
   22.08. phonostar: Die erfolgreichsten Inte...
ACHTUNG: Das Board ist seit dem 06.11.2019 für neue Beiträge geschlossen.
Danke an alle, die hier über die Jahre zu regen Diskussionen beigetragen haben! mpx.net

rename mp3 + mpd

Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.   Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.    Foren-Übersicht | Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
AlanHK
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.04.2014 - 08:21    Titel: rename mp3 + mpd Antworten mit Zitat

I'm working on an MP3 and marking cues.
I would like to rename the mp3, but if I rename the mp3 and mpd together, then open the mpd, it fails.

I see the mpd begins:

Code:

file_beg=53280
file_end=20397974
file=520065007400750072006e0054006f004500640065006e002d00330039002e006d0070003300
part_file=0
part_filepos=53280
part_iscue=1

So I presume the third line is some hash of the file that includes the name.

So while I can change the mpd filename, I can't see a way to change the mp3 it refers to.

Though I found a hack: copy the mp3 to a new name, open that in MP3DC, save a project. Then replace the text after the header with the text from the old mpd.

But it would be preferable to be able to rename the mp3 from the file menu.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von AlanHK am 25.10.2014 - 03:39, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
mpesch3
MPeX.net Guru

BeitragVerfasst am: 07.04.2014 - 18:27    Titel: RE: rename m3 + mpd Antworten mit Zitat

The filename line is encoded for double byte (unicode) usage in the program.

Did you try the function "Load Cue sheet over current track" in the special menu?
1. Open die renamed mp3, 2. Use that function with the existing Cue sheet, 3. Save a new Cue sheet. Then the name should fit.

Alternatively you could switch off the unicode mode in the settings. Then the filename in the ini file becomes editable. But the first solution should be preferred.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
AlanHK
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 08.04.2014 - 02:55    Titel: RE: rename m3 + mpd Antworten mit Zitat

Okay, that works.
So a project file is just the filename + list of cues.

Another related problem came up.

I have an audiobook file, 12 hours. I am searching it for chapter starts to later split the file into chapters, so marking cues when I find them. (Pause detection doesn't work for this since the pauses before chapters aren't longer than pauses between paragraphs, so this takes time and scanning back and forward.)

But I also find some parts in the middle of chapters I just I want to cut ("End of side 1...") so I delete them as I find them. But that creates cue points that I don't want to use for splits.

I thought I could remove the deletion cue points if I "saved complete audio". So I did that and reopened the project. But now all the cues after the deletion are offset, presumably by the length of the deletion. So I had to relocate them all.

I thought as the cue was deleted from the project file that the later cues would be adjusted at the same time.

Is there a way to keep the cue points synced with the saved file?

If not I will have to write down the affected segments and rejoin them after the split..
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.   Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.    Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1 Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.