Anzeige
MPeX.net Suche
Home Page : Forum

FORUM
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

mp3DC 2.20 don't see whole file

Neue Antwort erstellen   Neues Thema eröffnen    Foren-Übersicht | Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
FurryMumbler
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 19.06.2015 - 20:40    Titel: mp3DC 2.20 don't see whole file Antworten mit Zitat

8'33.903 instead of 9'45

http://www.multiup.org/en/download/79cbe5758368e15d48226e68a41c5f51/09-The_Hymn_...

I can not login on this forum: login form sends to another site (mpex.net), and tries to set a cookies for him.
I set the cookies manually.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
FurryMumbler
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 19.02.2016 - 18:52    Titel: RE: mp3DC 2.20 don't see whole file Antworten mit Zitat

2.21: 4:49 instead of 8:39:

http://jheberg.net/download/05-a-poem-by-yeats/
mpesch3
MPeX.net Guru

BeitragVerfasst am: 21.02.2016 - 12:02    Titel: RE: mp3DC 2.20 don't see whole file Antworten mit Zitat

Looks like the track is shown completely - it fades out at the end.

As it's VBR the header may be wrong. Can't download the file. I get no working download link, only ads.

Please save the track under new name and open the new file in mp3DC. Now the length sould be correct.

Current version is 2.22
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
FurryMumbler
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 21.02.2016 - 19:57    Titel: RE: mp3DC 2.20 don't see whole file Antworten mit Zitat

mpesch3 hat folgendes geschrieben:
Can't download the file.

"Download your file", "1fichier", close popup, "Access to download", "Click here to download the file".
What filelocker without registration for upload you can use? There is programs for downloading from them (FRD, Jdownloader...)

Tried "save complete audio" in 2.22 - same result:

Resaved file, click "download now": http://www92.zippyshare.com/v/EuLZJ9ei/file.html
mpesch3
MPeX.net Guru

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.02.2016 - 00:53    Titel: RE: mp3DC 2.20 don't see whole file Antworten mit Zitat

Thanks for the new download link, now it worked.

Inconvenient track and inconvenient situation. But the program works as it should.

The track has a five minute part of silence. The bitrate is very low here, so the track can not be displayed correctly. Especially the end.

For save, the VBR option "Write VBR/Info header" in the File info dialog must be checked. Should be by default. Seems you unchecked it. Then I got the correct length of 8:38 for the re-saved file.

The wrongly displaced play position display on very irregular bitrate spreading - as it occurs on long silence parts - can't be avoided and is caused by the display principle of the program. The "map" view below the mpeg view shows the situation more clearly. The track is still completely editable.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
FurryMumbler
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.02.2016 - 13:21    Titel: Re: RE: mp3DC 2.20 don't see whole file Antworten mit Zitat

mpesch3 hat folgendes geschrieben:
Inconvenient track and inconvenient situation.

The only inconvenienсy - long pause in the middle, which I would like to cut.
But MP3DC does not even show the correct length, so that I'm afraid of her to edit this file.

Zitat:
The track has a five minute part of silence. The bitrate is very low here, so the track can not be displayed correctly. Especially the end.

VBR is just suitable for such files.

Zitat:
For save, the VBR option "Write VBR/Info header" in the File info dialog must be checked. Should be by default. Seems you unchecked it. Then I got the correct length of 8:38 for the re-saved file.

All 3 checkboxes was enabled: http://s1.bild.me/bilder/030315/147113620160222009.png

8'38.789 after resaving with unchecking "Keep ID3v2".
mpesch3
MPeX.net Guru

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.02.2016 - 15:35    Titel: Re: RE: mp3DC 2.20 don't see whole file Antworten mit Zitat

FurryMumbler hat folgendes geschrieben:
The only inconvenienсy - long pause in the middle, which I would like to cut. But MP3DC does not even show the correct length, so that I'm afraid of her to edit this file.

1. Open the file in mp3DC
2. Press Ctrl+I
3. Check "Create/keep VBR/Info header
4. Uncheck "Keep ID3v2 tag"
5. Press Ok
6. Save the complete track to a new file

7. Open the new file
8. Move the scrollbar to the beginning of the Pause
9. Press b or left mouse button for beginning of selection
10. Press End
11. Press the right mouse button at the end of the silence
12. Press Del
13. Save the track

Alternative way after re-save:

7. Open the file
8. Open the Pause detection: Menu "Special" or Ctrl+Shift+P
9. Set Level to -59.2 dB, Min. duration to > 2.9 sec, Cue offset to 0
10. Check "Cut whole pause"
11. Set "After detection skip (secs)" to 0
12. Press Start
13. After the scan ("Found: 1") press Close
14. Save the track
FurryMumbler
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 24.02.2016 - 00:53    Titel: RE: mp3DC 2.20 don't see whole file Antworten mit Zitat

15. Restore ID3v2 tag with other program Very Happy

Thanks.
Neue Antwort erstellen   Neues Thema eröffnen    Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1 Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.