Anzeige
MPeX.net Suche
Home Page : Forum

FORUM
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

1by1 - Plugin Pack
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Weiter

Neue Antwort erstellen   Neues Thema eröffnen    Foren-Übersicht | Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
7Orfeo7
Ist hier öfters

BeitragVerfasst am: 08.10.2007 - 21:21    Titel: 1by1 - Plugin Pack Antworten mit Zitat

First of all, sorry for the enormous post... Smile
I've uploaded a "plugin pack" that contains all the DLLs -and versions- described in 1by1's Readme/Manual (read the "Audio configuration" section for more info). They are: in_CDReader (v1.95), in_flac (v1.1.4), in_midi (v3.01), in_mod (v2.2.10b29), in_mp3 (v2.91), in_mp4 (v2.1b), in_vorbis (v1.32), in_wave (v2.06), in_mad (v0.15.1b), in_mpp (v1.7.9f), in_cdda (v2.90a), in_snes (v3.2), mpglib.dll (v0.92).

It also includes four other plugins that I use:
· in_wm.dll (v3.0): For Windows Media Audio (WMA, ASF).
· in_mpc.dll (v0.99g): For Musepack lossy format (MPC, MP+, MPP). Hangs when seeking.
· in_ape.dll (v3.99): For Monkey's Audio lossless format (APE, MAC, APL).
· in_wv.dll (v2.6b): For WavPack lossless format (WV).

In order to avoid problems for those who want to use this plugins, I divided them in two folders:
- Recommended Plugins: contains all the DLLs that most people will probably need. They add support for the following (and some other) formats: AAC, AIF, AIFF, APE, ASF, AU, CDA (i.e., reading audio CDs), FLAC, M4A, MAC, MID, MIDI, MOD, MP2, MP3, MPC, OGG, VOC, WAV, WMA, WV.
- Other Plugins: contains some alternative decoders, like in_cdda for use instead of in_CDReader, in_mad or in_mp3 instead of ACM/mpglib, etc. It also includes "in_snes.dll" (adds support for SNES music files) and "in_mpp.dll" v1.7.9f (for MPC and MP+ files). This last DLL is not working for me, which is why I'm using "in_mpc.dll" v0.99g instead. (in_mpp shows an "Invalid or unknown MP+/MPC bitstream" error when opening more recent MPC files; I believe it's because it was made for MPEGplus, before its transition to Musepack.)

Download the plugins from here (LAST UPDATE: June 28, 2010):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gebrctmnzub/1by1Plugins_2010_06_28.zip

To use them, just send the CONTENT of the "RecommendedPlugins" folder to 1by1's main directory. Is important that you remove before any other DLLs that you may have in there, otherwise there most probably will be conflicts or crashes.
Of course, if you don't know exactly what every DLL does, you shouldn't mix the files from the "RecommendedPlugins" and "OtherPlugins" folders, since it may cause stability or behavior problems to 1by1.

I'm doing this just to help those users that perhaps aren't sure about which plugins and/or versions they should use, and where to find them. I thought this pack might be of help. Cheers!

Gabriel.

------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. 1: If you put "in_mp3.dll", "in_ape.dll" and "in_wv.dll" together in 1by1's main folder, the "Auto search dirs" (Settings > Control) function won't work. There are no crashes, and the files play just fine (MP3s, APEs, WVs, OGGs, etc.), but 1by1 simply won't start playing the next dir automatically. Removing ANY of those three DLLs fixes the problem.
My recommendation: don't use "in_mp3.dll", use "mpglib.dll" instead to decode MP3s; it works better and is more reliable. For example, -and unlike "mpglib.dll"-, "in_mp3.dll" won't play certain files that are enconded as MPEG Audio v2.0 layer 2 or 3 (although most MP3s normally are MPEG Audio v1.0 layer 3).

P.S. 2: This a very usefull tip that user oneflyfish shared with the forum in this thread. It *may* also apply to other plugins with seeking problems, besides "in_vorbis.dll":

IF YOU'RE EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS (1BY1 HANGS) WHEN SEEKING OGG FILES:
In 1by1, go to "Settings > Decoder". Select the "in_vorbis" plugin and press the "Settings" button below. Set the "Priority" slider to "Normal" (it's on "Highest" by default). You can also try lower values if the problem persists.

P.S. 3: I've been using "in_flac.dll" v1.2.1 and everything seems OK; no crashes when selecting "File info" for the running track (as it seems to be the case with v1.1.4). It's included in the "OtherPlugins" folder, just in case.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von 7Orfeo7 am 28.06.2010 - 19:21, insgesamt 9-mal bearbeitet
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
zlenka
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.10.2007 - 12:24    Titel: RE: 1by1 Plugin Pack Antworten mit Zitat

thnx!!! it works! :3)
7Orfeo7
Ist hier öfters

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.10.2007 - 11:30    Titel: RE: 1by1 Plugin Pack Antworten mit Zitat

Hi, Zlenka:
Glad to hear that. Wink

Gabriel.
beppo
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 06.11.2007 - 20:44    Titel: RE: 1by1 Plugin Pack Antworten mit Zitat

hello, looks like this download is dead.
i beg you: please reupload this archive, cus i want to use 1by1 so bad. maybe someone elso could upload those .dll files.

hallo, scheint so, als on der dl-link down ist.
ich flehe dich an: bitte lade das archiv neu hoch, da ich 1by1 sehr gerne nutzen möchte.
evtl. könnte auch jemand anders die .dll files uploaden.

danke, bitte um schnelle (hilfreiche) antwort.

greetings, beppo
7Orfeo7
Ist hier öfters

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.11.2007 - 19:05    Titel: RE: 1by1 Plugin Pack Antworten mit Zitat

Hi, beppo:
You're right, it seems like the file was deleted. I uploaded the plugins again to Mediafire and now also to Megaupload (not the best hosting service, but at least is a backup). I'll edit my first post to include the updated download links:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1crykj0emx2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQ2T6YUV

Thanks for reporting it.

P.S.: If someone wants to host the file, please, be my guest; that sure will help to extend it's "life"... Wink

Cheers,
Gabriel
neveric
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 10.11.2007 - 21:53    Titel: RE: 1by1 Plugin Pack Antworten mit Zitat

Thanx!
Lejla
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 25.06.2008 - 00:01    Titel: RE: 1by1 Plugin Pack Antworten mit Zitat

@7Orfeo7

Thank you very much for the effort, your package helping me allot! Here some download mirrors:
http://asapload.com/123645
oneflyfish
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 07.09.2008 - 09:22    Titel: RE: 1by1 Plugin Pack Antworten mit Zitat

Is there a RM plugin for 1by1?
7Orfeo7
Ist hier öfters

BeitragVerfasst am: 07.09.2008 - 20:36    Titel: RE: 1by1 Plugin Pack Antworten mit Zitat

Hi, oneflyfish:
I don't think so. I've tried Innover ("in_ra.dll" v1.6), Hellsoft Realized ("in_ra.dll" v0.51) and Tara's ("in_tara.dll" v1.0.3b) RM plugins but none of them worked for me (Real Alternative installed on my system).
Anyway, Martin is the only one who can give you a more technical answer on whether RealMedia is or will be supported; mine were just tests.

Best regards,
Gabriel.
oneflyfish
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 08.09.2008 - 08:15    Titel: Re: RE: 1by1 Plugin Pack Antworten mit Zitat

7Orfeo7 hat folgendes geschrieben:
I don't think so.

Thanks your reply!
MarcosBrasil
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.04.2009 - 17:37    Titel: RE: 1by1 Plugin Pack Antworten mit Zitat

javascript:emoticon('Smile')

Hi Gabriel.

Thank you very much for your kindness of helping many to use completely this waited software.

I took the time to register in this forum basically to thank you.

Marcos.
7Orfeo7
Ist hier öfters

BeitragVerfasst am: 10.04.2009 - 23:18    Titel: RE: 1by1 Plugin Pack Antworten mit Zitat

And thank you for your message, Marcos (I'm a neighbor from Argentina -Spanish language-, writing in English, to a Brazilian user -Portuguese language-, on a German forum; quite a mix there Laughing).
It's always nice to know other people find it useful. BTW, I just checked and there's 3200+ downloads so far! More than I expected. I'll try to keep the pack available for as long as possible; if someone finds that a link is dead, please report it in this thread.
Cheers,

Gabriel.
bruder
Ist hier öfters

BeitragVerfasst am: 17.04.2009 - 10:38    Titel: RE: 1by1 Plugin Pack Antworten mit Zitat

Great work, thanks alot!
7Orfeo7
Ist hier öfters

BeitragVerfasst am: 25.04.2009 - 19:32    Titel: RE: 1by1 Plugin Pack Antworten mit Zitat

You're welcome, bruder Wink

Gabriel.
Schweini
Ist hier öfters

BeitragVerfasst am: 04.07.2009 - 15:56    Titel: RE: 1by1 - Plugin Pack Antworten mit Zitat

Gibts neuere PlugIns? Gerade WMA habe ich mir eine in_wm.dll in Version 2.00 holen müssen, da manche WMAs nicht abspielen. Leider geht das vor/zurücknavigieren nicht, der Track beginnt dann von vorne.

Vielleicht kann jemand mal seine Plugins hochladen, hier mal meine in_wm.dll und die wmaudsdk.dll

http://schweini.pytalhost.de/tools/in_wm.dll.rar
Neue Antwort erstellen   Neues Thema eröffnen    Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1 Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Weiter
Seite 1 von 3

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.