Anzeige
MPeX.net Suche
Home Page : Forum

FORUM
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Noise after using Save split

Neue Antwort erstellen   Neues Thema eröffnen    Foren-Übersicht | Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
KEKC3D
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 03.05.2014 - 19:08    Titel: Noise after using Save split Antworten mit Zitat

I have a problem when using Save split. Almost every track in the beginning has a noise. I can't understand how to avoid it, because it only appears at the cue point. Winamp it doesn't have. But in the car stereo clearly hearable. For more insight into the problem you can see my video on the link below.
http://youtu.be/ylzSDpsiTPY

P.S. Search is difficult for me, because i don't speak German.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
AlanHK
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 25.10.2014 - 03:54    Titel: RE: Noise after using Save split Antworten mit Zitat

I don't know how to prevent it, but you could fix it:

First open one split file to look at the wave and see if you can fix it with a fade, and note how long a fade you need to erase the click..
Undo and now, go to file/batch processing.
Select all your newly made split files.

Select the "Simple fade" checkbox and put the time in the first box.
It will fade in each track by that many seconds.

You could also try the Batch /Cut, but that might just make another click at the beginning.
KEKC3D
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 26.10.2014 - 10:54    Titel: Re: RE: Noise after using Save split Antworten mit Zitat

AlanHK hat folgendes geschrieben:
I don't know how to prevent it, but you could fix it:

First open one split file to look at the wave and see if you can fix it with a fade, and note how long a fade you need to erase the click..
Undo and now, go to file/batch processing.
Select all your newly made split files.

Select the "Simple fade" checkbox and put the time in the first box.
It will fade in each track by that many seconds.

You could also try the Batch /Cut, but that might just make another click at the beginning.

1. Any re-saving mp3 file leads to loss of quality.
2. I split mixed mp3, so any fade between the tracks will be heard clearly, this is not an option for me.

I found another way to solve the problem. For cueing I use mp3DirectCut, and for a save split I started to use Medieval CUE Splitter. I am very glad that he had no such problems on the split. I recommend to pay attention to this program. Why I ignored this program before? And by the way, once Medieval CUE Splitter can correctly split (without noise), then why can not mp3DirectCut? Developers should pay attention to it!
AlanHK
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 26.10.2014 - 13:21    Titel: Re: RE: Noise after using Save split Antworten mit Zitat

KEKC3D hat folgendes geschrieben:

1. Any re-saving mp3 file leads to loss of quality.

No, MP3DC does not, that's the whole point of using it.

As the name suggests, it "cuts" in units of MP3 frames.
Unlike most audio editors (e.g. Audacity), it does not decode audio to wave and reencode to MP3 at the end. You can edit an MP3 as much as you like in MP3DC and not lose any quality.

2. I split mixed mp3, so any fade between the tracks will be heard clearly, this is not an option for me.

I don't understand what you mean by that.
Anyway, the fade I suggested could be less than 0.03 seconds.

I found another way to solve the problem. For cueing I use mp3DirectCut, and for a save split I started to use Medieval CUE Splitter. I am very glad that he had no such problems on the split. I recommend to pay attention to this program. Why I ignored this program before? And by the way, once Medieval CUE Splitter can correctly split (without noise), then why can not mp3DirectCut? Developers should pay attention to it!

However note here: http://www.medieval.it/cuesplitter-pc/menu-id-71.html
"Known bug: MPC engine can cause a bit of jitter at the beginning/end of tracks."
Which I think is the same problem.

I do a lot of splitting, but I use pause detection to find a quiet place. If you split in the middle of a sound you will get artefacts.
Neue Antwort erstellen   Neues Thema eröffnen    Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1 Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.