Anzeige
MPeX.net Suche
Home Page : Forum

FORUM
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

1by1 v1.88: small bug with handling various files in same directory

Neue Antwort erstellen   Neues Thema eröffnen    Foren-Übersicht | Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
PaShTeT
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.06.2016 - 17:44    Titel: 1by1 v1.88: small bug with handling various files in same directory Antworten mit Zitat

Hello. I've found a small bug in 1by1. When we select any directory in the tree, 1by1 scans for supported files, and if it encounters some file with verry long extension (EG .aplication), it crashes when we try to play something. Place any file with long extension (11 chars or more) into your music folder, go to that folder, play any track and enjoy the crash.
Another question - when something is playing and i changing directory in the tree, why 1by1 starts to play files from that new directory? I think, that is because "continue in focused list" disabled, but i have enabled it and it doesn't helps. I wish 1by1 continue to play files from a directory that it currently playing.
p.s. Sorry for my english, and thanks for the best player - small, portable and universal - that is, what i have been looking for a long time.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
mpesch3
MPeX.net Guru

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.06.2016 - 22:41    Titel: RE: 1by1 v1.88: small bug with handling various files in same directory Antworten mit Zitat

Hello. Thanks for reporting the bug and for using 1by1.

I could reproduce the extension bug. Fixing seems less easy as expected. I'll do my best :)

1by1 always plays the currently shown folder IF the playlist view is not active. On active playlist view you can either lock the play source to the playlist view or the folder view. The option "Continue in focused list" allows to continue in the recently selected list. The not playing list is slightly dimmed (by default). By the dim effect you can see how "Continue in focused list" is ment.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
PaShTeT
Postet sich warm

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.07.2016 - 12:29    Titel: Re: RE: 1by1 v1.88: small bug with handling various files in same directory Antworten mit Zitat

Thanks for quick responce.
mpesch3 hat folgendes geschrieben:
I could reproduce the extension bug. Fixing seems less easy as expected. I'll do my best Smile

Tryed to determine the reason of bug by myself, hope this small research helps somehow. Smile When processing long file extension, 1by1 writes it in any buffer letter by letter, rewrites some counter variable and goes firther, rewriting DirectSoundEnumerateA function address, then it failes to call it when we trying to play something. I think, the quickest solution - is to take just 3-5 first chars of file extension for firther processing, or increase that buffer length.

2 more small requests, if i can:
1) I'm using 1by1 also to play internet radio. When internet connection is unstable, 1by1 stops to play a station and continues in last selected folder. Maybe it's possible to make customizable count of reconnect attempts?
2) Some people (including me) using computer entirely and 1by1 in particular with only keyboard. Player has almost all for that, but when we using standard dialog navigation keys (such as tab, return, spacebar), they processed by 1by1 main window. For example, open prelisten dialog, "scan" button is now focused. Try to press it with a spacebar, but the key works now as resume button, as in main window. When we press tab in this dialog, we arriving on a file list or tree in main window, so focus of prelisten dialog is lost. Can you please make that such control keys processed this way only if main window has focus?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
mpesch3
MPeX.net Guru

BeitragVerfasst am: 04.07.2016 - 14:40    Titel: RE: 1by1 v1.88: small bug with handling various files in same directory Antworten mit Zitat

Quite hard to reproduce meanwhile.

The bug shouldn't have to do anything with DirectSound. On debugging or re-compiling it doesn't occur anymore. So I'll have to go through it step by step to find the leak.

Last time I could reproduce it, it came only on BASS usage.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Neue Antwort erstellen   Neues Thema eröffnen    Forum-Hauptseite -> mp3DirectCut / 1by1 Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.